Homemade croutons made from leftover bread are a great way to elevate a simple Caesar salad.
PREP TIME: 10 min
COOK TIME: 10 min
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Baguette (or any left over bread)
- Cut up Bread into cubes and then place in a large ziplock bag.
- Add Oil and Spices to bag and shake , allowing bread to be coated evenly.
- Spread onto cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees until bread is golden brown.
- Add to favourite salad as topping.
Sometimes even small changes can have a big impact.