Zucchini boats make an excellent vegetable side dish and can be cooked on the BBQ or in the oven. Super easy to make and a great use of the endless supply of this summer Squash.😀🤪😋
PREP TIME: 10 min
BBQ TIME: 20 min
- 3 small Zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Balsamic Reduction
- 1 Tsp Basil Pesto
- Black Pepper, Basil, Oregano, to taste
- Cut Zucchini in half. Scoop out some of the membrane, carving out space for the filling.
- In a separate bowl, mix together Cheese, Spices, Pesto, Garlic, Balsamic Reduction and Oil.
- Add mixture to carved out Zucchini shells.
- Barbeque stuffed Zucchini for approximately 20 min to soften outer shell.
- Just before serving, drizzle Balsamic Reduction on top for garnish (optional).
🍐 MANGIA! (serves 3-4)